As long as the TLT remains “stuck” below the 200 day moving average, watch out!. I have been watching aggressive offers in the last week. If you are leveraged long the long bond (i.e. banks) you need a head examination. Going short. Target is recent low at 88.50 and below that, who knows. Stop out above TLT 97-97.50. Gov’t has reached their credit card limit.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago