States are next on the chopping block with CA leading the way to bankruptcy (except TX and a few others). Feds will bail them out and loose what credibility they have left. Not a buy to say the least. Everyone was looking for tax-free yield with perceived low risk. They are finding out risk was NOT low and your tax savings is wiped out in one day.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 2 years ago