This thing just can’t seem to go down in the short term, so I added a little basket of charts on the long side that look good for a 50% exposure assuming the SPX can hold that 1191 levelish. Two “value” or “oversold” names, SKX and LVS (the house always wins right?) and two “breakout” type names LULU and APKT. When there are charts like those going on you know there are big dollar players going after those names. Banking and Real Estate still look terrible and the DRV moved well off its highs after a nice pop so I gave up on it (and that’s usually right when it moves).
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago