- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Feels good right? It also appears like a late stage failed breakout. Time will tell and tops can take many weeks. Big yellow flag when you make a new high and fail that day below the prior days low. For … Continue reading
We went above the previous weeks high of 348.48 and this weeks high was 348.60 and we look to close below last weeks low of 337.17. This is especially concerning due to Apple being 20% of Nasdaq 100 and it … Continue reading
This is not a good earnings season reaction, but it is just off the highs. 50 day simple moving average could be in play at 123.57. Looks like we just bounced off the 20 day within .02 cents at 127.11. … Continue reading
Last week silver went above the previous weeks high but closed below the previous weeks low. Usually bad. Target of 25 bucks. My favorite miners CDE, HL, PAAS are down big already this year!
Need to be careful with these for now at least, they could be just fine a year from now but you don’t know that right now.