This is not a good earnings season reaction, but it is just off the highs. 50 day simple moving average could be in play at 123.57. Looks like we just bounced off the 20 day within .02 cents at 127.11. If we have seen the highs (which is VERY difficult to predict), big boys will bounce the market to unload inventory. The bounce could be long term shortable (ie. 1-3 months+).
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago