We went above the previous weeks high of 348.48 and this weeks high was 348.60 and we look to close below last weeks low of 337.17. This is especially concerning due to Apple being 20% of Nasdaq 100 and it is on record earnings per share. Caution light at the minimum.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago