I wish I had been in the game in 1999 to enjoy the final blow off top in March of 2000 when this stock topped out at $1,227 per share. Just amazing action recently though, eh?This is a text-book case why you ALWAYS TRADE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE GAP. It is hard to buy something that gaps up 20% on earnings, but you have to close your eyes, buy and pray. Ah the sounds of the artist formerly know as Prince playing in the backround…..1999.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 2 years ago