- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This makes the pearl district and south waterfront condo bubble’s look like affordable housing projects – china’s condo bubble
http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story/watch/id/601007/n/China-s-Ghost-Cities Just look at the condo cost to income ratio, average income is 6,000 per year, wow! Advertisements
They are down over 1200 points. ouch! I have not done so well over the last week giving up all my profit again. I will be playing defense until further notice.
This pretty much sums up where I want to be and how I want to think – Seth Klarman is an AMAZING WRITER, much better than I
This manager has the skills, knowledge and abilities I am striving to obtain, although it has been a tough 9 year leaning curve. I am well on my way, are you? Our National Predicament: Excerpts from Seth Klarman’s 2010 Leter … Continue reading
My favorite part is when he says “inflation has been stable at 2% for many years.” Well, I got news for you. In the last 5 years…. Oil up 70% Gold up 140% Silver up 284% Palladium up … Continue reading
So who cares what stocks are doing, unless you have your head in the sand. I watched Uncle Benny look congress straight in the face and say there is NO inflation at all. wow!