They have been hitting the miners pretty hard now. I noticed that they were really sucking wind a few weeks ago (and got burned again on CDE) while the shiny metal powered to just under 50 bucks. Now that the metal has corrected sharply, many favorite miners are at or near the 200 day average. I have no opinion and no position (other than some coins bought at 18.50 and 30.70). Need to watch closely, if we go down more, I will look to buy coins. If QE3 happens I will look to buy the miners. Don’t lose track of the big picture, in anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks+ these miners could be GREAT buys. Stay tuned to this station and http://www.stocktwits.com for my as well as many others great commentary. Everyone is watching this highly volatile area.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 2 years ago