Pretty amazing when you think about it, housing prices down, mortgage values down, the entire sector down pretty darn hard in the last month or two. Banking was too much of the economy anyways. Just look at how many street corners have a BAC, WFC, USB and KEY bank branches all right there when they are pretty much obsolete. Most folks have direct deposit and pay bills online (and the bankers pay the stamps/fees). wow!
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago