Every time they bang on the line, it weakens. The dollar has been going down for many years and the downtrend will be very tough to break. It was at 120 in July 2001, look at it now at 76, off 37% in 10 years. If it is really on the way up, that is bad for just about everything except bonds. Watch, wait and be ready to trade em heavy, use leverage if you want to juice your return. Long DX right here.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago