I remember back to around this time last year when we had the death cross where the 50 day SMA had crossed down through the 200 day SMA and everyone was talking about it. It was almost too easy to go short. Everyone is a technical analyst now just like 2009 when we had the “head and shoulders” in June and everyone got short. Both times they burned the shorts worse than an arsonist to an underwater home. The question is, will it happen again? No one knows if the FED will save the day again or let em’ go now that all the insiders are safely in gold and bonds. Time will tell. Sure feels pretty ugly out there but I was wrong twice. Will short into bounces until further notice.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 3 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 3 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 3 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 3 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago