- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 2 years ago
Category Archives: Investing
Banking disaster – Welcome to your benny b recovery that is “just around the corner” Trick or treat!
I don’t think the people will have the political will for Tarp 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 ect, ect, ect ad infinitum to save their bonuses this time around.
1) Buy low, sell high – Although there are many famous value investors that buy low and wait for many months if not years for incredible gains, we think differently. We like to buy high, and sell much higher. Buy … Continue reading