As you can see, the “in the know” knew well ahead of time and that put the kabash on the bond rally. Time will tell whether bonds will ignore the agencies and just keep going or if today will mark a generational top in gov’t bonds. This could end up as the short of our lifetimes as long as we don’t turn into japan.
- @doomdog144 Was out of the $slw covered call for a tad better than even 2 years ago
- $USO What a flush, guess I shouldn't have speculated on 100 shares on the close, wow 2 years ago
- Commented on StockTwits: No loss, long at 21.33, covered call position stks.co/q14ep 2 years ago
- $SLW Have zero confidence so sold the dec 22 @ .77, if she gets called, no biggie, I'll take the 1.45 2 years ago
- $GORO Got smoked on Friday, only had 300 shares but wow 3 years ago